· Assist students in the community to achieve academic success through the use of educational resources as well as tutoring.
· Assist high school students with preparation and registration for the ACT & SAT. We implement ACT’s EPA system to prepare students in grades 8-12 for the ACT test. Provide practice exams and test taking tips as well transportation to the test if needed.
· Assist high school seniors with the college application process. We assist the students with college search, meeting admissions requirements, applying for financial aid and scholarship search. We also arrange college campus visits to in-state schools.
· Assist adults in the community in attaining their GED through GED test prep and registration. We offer a computer lab that allows adults in the community to participate in a GED online course as well as distance learning courses provided by local community colleges.
· Provide job search, career counseling and resume building for community job seekers.
· Provide a study hall for community students who need a quiet place to study and complete school work.
We oversee a mentoring program for all students we assist.